- Strawberries & Gooseberries now picking
- Raspberries & Currants now picking
- Blueberries & Broad Beans now picking
- Follow us on Facebook
- Phone 01455 220572 for updates
Pick your Own Grange Farm Copston Magna
Grange Farm Soft PYO is a family run farm run by Karen and Clifford Morton. We are situated in the peaceful village of Copston Magna off the A5 not far from Nuneaton, Hinckley and Lutterworth. The family started growing soft fruit in the 1970's and we are now the third generation to carry on this tradition.
You can come and enjoy picking your own Strawberries, Raspberries, Green and Red Gooseberries, Red and Blackcurrants, Blueberries, Blackberries and Broadbeans. Surrounded by beautiful countryside many customers remark that they find their visit extremely relaxing and therapeutic.
Our Strawberries are grown on tabletops in Spanish tunnels to protect the crop from adverse weather which provides high quality fruit and all weather picking. With our table top system there is no bending and fruit is easy to pick and accessible for all.
As a guide fruit is usually available as follows:
FRUIT SEASON PICKING GUIDE
- Strawberries and Gooseberries - mid-June to beg August
- Blackcurrants and Redcurrants - end of June to mid July
- Raspberries - end of June to mid August
- Blueberries and Blackberries - mid July to mid August
The season is dependent on the weather and some years we are open as early as the begining of June.